Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Congrats to my boo for winning two!


Yeh, I know i'm late on the Grammy thing but maybe because it was totally uneventful for me. Even my girl GaGa's performance was just meh. Even the Michael Jackson tribute was just ok but maybe that was because I didn't have the 3D glasses. The highlight for me was Pink's and The Black Eye Peas performances and I don't even like The Blackeye Peas. Even my boo Max was a bit hoarse but cute as hell. Roberta Flack was.....nevermind. I'm not gonna even go there. Whatever. Max didn't even get a chance to have his moment to accept his win on television. How messed up is that. After being snubbed 6 times before for Urban Hang Suite and Now (and I think Embrya) and having a hot comeback after 8 YEARS, he couldn't even give a televised acceptance speech! And don't even let me get started on Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) winning best song writing over Pretty Wings. I mean, I like Beyonce and all but....really? Those lyrics were better that Pretty Wings?! umm...yeah whatever. Anyway congrats to Max finally getting his Grammy. He deserved it.

1 comment:

  1. stop disrespecting the legends. is it roberta flack's fault her choker did not allow her to move her neck? anyways I missed everything because I was sleeping but I did manage to wake up for maxwell. so happy he finally got something. this album was great. I mean I love NOW but this album I can definitely listen all the way through. if I had some pretty wings I could stop this fist full of tears and leave these bad habits alone because I just want to love you! later fool!

    -from the feminine version of justin!

    ReplyDelete