Saturday, January 23, 2010

Things I love!!!!

Ok, so let me start off by talking about the things I absolutely love because they will be things you will see alot in this blog...


1) Fashion: F21 and H&M....I know, I know...not another blog praising these two places. But hey, the clothes are cute, trendy and budget friendly. Can't get any better than that. I'll throw in some stuff from some random store every now and then to keep things interesting :-P




2) This man right here.................



His music, REAL music makes you think, grow and feel inspired......AND he FINE....need I say more? (yeah i know this is an old pic but I looovvvve me some afroed Maxwell)




3) My natural hair. I decided to go natural in the summer of 2007 after a tramatizing experience at the salon that damn near left me in tears. I thought to myself that there HAD to be a better way. There was. I transitioned for 8 months from August 2007 until my birthday in March 2008. It was THE best decision I've ever made in my life. It changed my perspective on everything not to mention my big cheeks are framed ALOT better with my kinky coils. IN LOVE!



















My last perm in 2007
















Fall 2008, about 7 months natural
















Spring 2009, about 1 year natural



Winter 2009, a year and half natural

No comments:

Post a Comment